Chevron Lummus Global (CLG), a joint venture between Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and Lummus Technology, is a leading process technology licensor for refining hydroprocessing technologies and alternative source fuels, as well as a global leader in catalyst system supply.
Our expertise comes from the completion of thousands of projects in more than 70 countries, balanced by the practical knowledge that comes from hands-on, day-to-day refinery operating experience. Our full-spectrum offering is unmatched in the industry and is available to you as a whole package, or by individual service tailored to your needs.
CLG offers complete engineering services, from conceptual studies to full engineering design packages. Our hydroprocessing technologies cover a full boiling range spectrum. Our catalyst systems are proven to exceed processing objectives for distillate hydrotreating, gas oil hydrotreating, hydrocracking, lube dewaxing, lube hydrofinishing and residuum upgrading.
Knowledge and Service
Our tailored approach helps our customers optimize product quality, product yield, cycle run length, capital investment and operating costs. Whether an operator, engineering company or technology licensor—CLG’s unique and wide range of experience can help.
- Extensive experience in hydroprocessing plant design
- Research & Development expertise for process technology and catalyst systems
- Worldwide network of engineers, scientists and technicians
- Backed by unmatched experience and combined expertise of Chevron and Lummus Technology—largest U.S. refiner, over 1,000 years of commercial unit experience, commercialization of 100+ technologies with 3,000+ technology patents and applications.
By working with CLG, you'll gain access to new hydroprocessing technologies, catalysts and processes that will improve the success of your refinery. We make this knowledge available to you through individualized service and a worldwide technical support network that is second to none. At CLG we are committed to helping refiners earn a rapid return on their investment and providing you with a flexible path for meeting more stringent future requirements.
- Process and design packages
- New product development and improvement
- Pilot plant studies
- Equipment evaluation
- Plant modification / optimization
- Operator training
- Startup and debottleneck assistance
- On-site technical support
- Procedures development
- Technology updates
- Catalyst regeneration and disposal consultation